ShareThis

Best photoshop ever!


You can add effects but what’s more magical is that you can put yourself wherever you want and make people believe it! I see many magnificent pictures and Photoshop arts that really fascinate me and I would love to know how to work with it but I really don’t ! When I saw this one I had to share it with you ! Guys you know that I post a lot about Emma Watson one of my favorite actresses in the world and this picture was so amazing...
I can’t believe how time flies Emma was this little when she started starring in Harry Potter and look where she is now! I love seeing this picture because I watched every scene of Harry Potter and this makes me experience a chill , it completes all of it from the beginning till now.In this picture you can see how beautiful and natural Emma is since forever ! I love her I hope to see many more movies by her.