ShareThis

If Monalisa was alive today


 I guess you all know what this is bu let me tell you more about it.The Mona Lisa is half-length woman portrait by the famous Italian artist Leonado da Vinci which has been known as the most known, visited, written work of art in the world.It’s believed that has been painted in between 1503 and 1505...
It has been required by King Francis I of France and now is a property of France and they keep it at The Louvre , Paris since 1797.I love this painting , it’s a work of art that will be remembered forever.It’s a history it’s something that lets us know about this world’s past because there are not many paintings like this and just by looking at it tells us how magnificent this is. I found this picture and as I always mention there are people who make us laugh and want to make the world funnier so I found this and wanted to share it with you, even though I adore this work of art so much this was so funny so I really hop you enjoy it !