ShareThis

Muscle Leggings FAIL or WIN?


We have to accept what those new things are even if they are clothes  or shoes.When I saw this picture my face was looking kind of awkward I don’t really know if I like them...
I’m confused , this girl’s body is so good, and she’s so cute but those..I just don’t know. I like them because they are unique and they look so good on her but on the other hand I am a person that actually matter what other think and this..I wouldn’t be sure.Maybe after wearing them when I would see just one awkward face or just some tiny thing that would make me feel uncomfortable I would go back home and change them.I know you don’t have to live for the others but nobody wants to be judged ! But hey , you have to be brave enough to wear them , you go girl you’re rocking them !