ShareThis

Optical Illusion


can’t believe this when I saw this I totally completely believed it was an eye this is amazing! Make up artists they’re everywhere nowadays , I love how they make people up and make them look beautiful , isn’t that great? It makes you comfortable and makes you love yourself and your face.Make up is an art, it’s not just a waste of time or something random people do...
You have to be an artist to make differences on make up , I see many Youtube channels which are dedicated to make up and I fall in love with them , it’s really amazing what make up and an artist can do together, transforming themselve to an actress or a monster etc. Art is not limited it has no formulas but you have to be born with this to be successful , it’s not something you can learn it’s something you know.I don’t like people who thing just in between boundaries art is not just drawing or creating a dress art is make up too ! Look at this pic it makes you have illusions and this is just simply amazing ! I love this girl I have seen many pieces of make up art from this girl and I simply love it ! This girl was born to be an artist ! Keep doing this it’s wonderful !