ShareThis

Selena Gomez Fail


She is a great American actress and singer , i loved her since her first appearance in Barney & Friends from 2002 to 2004.Do you remember Spy Kids 3 ? I used to love that movie, that’s where my love and admire for Selena grew and when I fell in love with her was the Wizards of Waverly Place...
She is the best Disney Channel actress I’m sure for this.What makes a good actress is the thing that watching him/her casting will make you watch the movie and love it more.This is what Selena does, she makes everyone of us with her cute face and her wonderful acting make her love more. She won many awards and I really think she deserves them all.I love her songs too , I wish she made more songs because I love every single one of them. She is also one of the most beautiful and cute actresses out there and really I remember her from when she was just a child and now as everyday goes by she is growing to be one of the most beautiful woman out there ! Keep it up Selena !