ShareThis

THIS CLEARED UP TYPOGRAPHY FOR ME ONCE AND FOR ALL


The little Mermaid is a 1989 American animated musical fantasy film .It is based on the Danish fairy tale , it’s a story of a beautiful mermaid who dreams of becoming a human.It is so interesting many kids especially little girls dream of becoming a mermaid and this is what this all is about...

She’s a sixteen year old princess and is dissatisfied with her life under the sea and she is so curious about the human world.I love her adventures , I used to watch The Little Mermaid a lot, and this photo actually brought my childhood memories back.This picture is so funny  actually people are finding ways to make fun of everything and I love it ! Trying to make an Ariel font , by matching the bold the black and italic, i love it ! I like to post things that make people happy hopes this makes you happy and brings you some flashbacks from the childhood !