ShareThis

How Are You Gonna Spend Your First Paycheck?


Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by the British author J. K. Rowling which I love every single one of them. The series, named after the Harry Potter, and his friends Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, all of whom are students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and I wish I was in that so perfectly school just like all of us do . ..

The main story is Harry’s quest to overcome the Dark wizard  Voldemort, who wants to become immortal, subjugate non-magical people, and destroy all those who stand in his way, especially Harry Potter. I love that after finishing this movie these were their answers and it’s amazing how clever and good these kids are because kids today are note like this anymore.I love Hermione’s answer it’s so mature in a childish way because she thinks of the future and I love it.The best of the best has to be Ron’s answer starting it “Speaking as a wizard..” this is just simply the best answer is hilarious !