ShareThis

How The Zombie Make Up Is Done


 I was so surprised in the end and even though I knew the whole process that scared me so much...
I really regret that I didn’t see this before halloween so that I could look like that because this is jus simply amazing ! This is a creation and it’s really scary , this girl really did an amazing job! Make up artists they’re everywhere nowadays , I love how they make people up and make them look beautiful , isn’t that great? It makes you comfortable and makes you love yourself and your face.Make up is an art, it’s not just a waste of time or something random people do.You have to be an artist to make differences on make up , I see many Youtube channels which are dedicated to make up and I fall in love with them , it’s really amazing what make up and an artist can do together, transforming themselves to an actress or a monster etc. Art is not limited it has no formulas but you have to be born with this to be successful , it’s not something you can learn it’s something you know.Look at this pic it’s a whole transformation and it’s simply the best halloween make up that I’ve ever seen !