ShareThis

Puberty Gone Right!


musician and model who played Jenny Humphrey on the Gossip Girl and Cindy Lou Who in “How the grinch stole Christmas”.She played many other movies but the Grinch movie made me love her so much because she was the cutest girl and I remember when I watched it I wanted to look like her so much...
She was really cute and adorable kid and I really felt in love with her since then.She was a great actress she is born to be one because acting like that in that early ages it’s not that anyone can do that, can you believe she started acting at the age of three?That’s just so amazing that’s a gift! She used to be so cute and by growing up she grew to be a very beautiful women she is one of the most amazing people and she is a really nice person.She is still so adorable and cute just as she used to be before and I can’t wait to see her in new movies!