ShareThis

200 Points To Gryffindor


Like the most favorite book which I absolutely love is Harry Potter as well as one of my favorite movies. From the three of them I love the mos Hermione.I love her for her sacrifices and I love how Emma Watson plays the role in that movie, they choose the perfect actress for the perfect movie...
Why I love Hermione more , here you have what she sacrifices her past life , her parents and of course it’s to protect them and herself. So if and when a death eater comes they really would not know anything about her, nor even know they were her parents. And the death eaters would also not see any pictures assume they weren’t her parents. Not to mention if they were caught, they couldn’t give her away.  Don’t you love Hermione now more? She’s awesome ! Not just that, Emma is such a beautiful woman and it’s growing up each day more into a very beautiful one, I love her style her simplicity her fashion taste and everything! She looks super cute and beautiful in this pic , don’t you agree ?